Support local Arts and Route 1 Design will support you!
Route 1 Design would like to offer a FREE custom logo design for a special event hosted by a Rhode Island nonprofit organization.
For the 2019 charity event season, Route 1 Design would like to volunteer time and talent to support a mission-based organization located in Rhode Island that is primarily involved in supporting the Arts in your community.
If your 501(c)(3) organization has a special event scheduled between April 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019 that meets the above criteria and would benefit from a custom logo design to market your community event through advertisements, sales and promotions, please email a proposal to Route 1 Design by October 15, 2018.
Route 1 Design will choose one qualifying 2019 event to receive a pro-bono logo design.
Your proposal should:
1. Provide a description of your organization and the Arts cause supported by this particular event. Include the link to your website.
2. Describe the event activity and goals, including the event date and the slogan. If you have a specific concept in mind for the design, please describe that as well.
3. Explain how the logo will be used.
4. Include in the proposal what about this pro bono assignment would be interesting, fun, or beneficial for Route 1 Design.
5. Explain your organization's approval process - by individual, organizing committee or board, and the time needed for approval, i.e. at a monthly meeting.
6. Indicate one individual, including title and contact information with phone, email and mail address, who is authorized to coordinate all elements of the design process in a timely manner, including final approval of the design.
Submit proposal via email to be received no later than October 15, 2018. Click here for email contact information.
At the discretion of Route 1 Design, only one special event will be chosen from the applications received. The selected event will be announced no later than November 15, 2018.
The event logo design and production includes:
1. Route 1 Design, based on initial discussion, will prepare three unique, custom designed event logo concepts for review online.
2. The design is intended to support your organization's brand and the event's goals. If required, one set of alterations may be applied to one selected concept.
3. The finished logo, based on the approval of one of the three concepts, will be available for review within one week of that approval.
4. Final logo files will be prepared which include formats suitable for print, Internet, imprint and embroidery. These files will be available online for download by your event printing and promotions vendors.
5. Route 1 Design is available to your organization and select vendors for consultation on implementation of your event logo.
6. This is a one-time obligation on the part of Route 1 Design. The event's hosting organization retains all rights to the final logo design. In turn, Route 1 Design would like to receive credit for the logo design, samples of the logo design's applications, and reserves the right to use the logo design on www.route1design.com for the promotion of its design services.
Future pro bono logo design services may be offered for Rhode Island organizations that are focused on the arts, on the environment, on youth, on seniors, on community services, on people with disabilities, or on equal rights.